Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pac Cup started today

Pac Cup started today! This morning Graeme went to fetch two last things: a sun shower and a tube of 5200. Classic. Their start is 2pm. Tracker has a delay of up to four hours (!) between updates, so be patient. On the upside, at least we tracker addicts might be able to get something done between updates.


Here's a link to the tracker:
http://pacificcup.org/track.html

I will be posting news I receive from the boat here and on Kotuku's Facebook page. Graeme's first update: "Had a great start, good pressure, boat is moving nicely toward Hawaii." FYI, as of this post, the tracker doesn't show them having started even though they have. See what I mean about that delay?


You can subscribe to this blog if you scroll to the link at the veeeery bottom. That way you'll know when I update. If I don't post something on any given day, it probably has more to do with my being away from Internet (camping!) than that they've sunk.


If you post comments here or on Facebook I'll do my best to pass them on to the crew.


Let's see. What else. They expect the crossing to take 10-15 days. We're hoping to see them in Oahu around July 1 (I'm voting for earlier!).


Go, Kotuku!
-Janna

1 comment:

  1. Kotuku Crew,
    Thanks for the regular feedback. We're enjoying your progress
    on the tracker.

    God Speed
    Steve O'Banion

    ReplyDelete