Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Still a Day away

Just to let everyone know the wind has almost died off of Flattery, speed and wind down to 5 knots, so it looks like we will stop at neah bay for fuel as it is touch and go whether we could motor long enough to make PA.  So ETA Seattle is probably back to early AM on Thursday (Graeme is a good prognosticator).  Beautiful night though with lots of bioluminesence for the first time all trip.  I could see lots of fish and birds and particularly sea lions chasing prey.  Get some sleep, Al

For those who are interested in meeting the boat when it arrives (Shilshole Marina, dock C-30), I will try to post an accurate arrival time once Al calls me.  I am thinking that he'll call this morning.  Depending on their timing I can still see them arriving late tonight, but the wee hours of the morning are most likely right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment